Monday, August 29, 2016

SCARY STARDOLL DOLLS?! (WARNING GROSS) - Part 1

Hey guys n gals!!! It's me SimGuru2011 back again with another "scary" post with a scary apocalypse. Which means that the new Stardoll apocalypse is about a hacker whose name is CherryDaboo (yeah many use this name to pretend that they are hackers) and most of them are inactive on Stardoll or deleted, that's exactly the same thing. As of their appearances, they seem quite scary they can give you nightmares. And as of their presentations, some of them are blank, some of them are not, who cares?

The pictures speak by themselves!


The first person (most likely a pretending-to-be hacker) is cherrydaboo.2. Her suite is quite messy and her appearance is quite scary which means that she must be a scary person.

This IS her appearance. Taken from the Beauty Parlor, as sent to me by loser2323. She scared me to death because of her makeup. Looks creepy doesn't she? (Kinda looks like Lord Voldemort to me but Lord Voldemort doesn't have a nose! She doesn't have eyes. And the song "Eyes Without A Face" would match her face as there are no eyes.)


As of her presentation: Three words are enough. You are hacked. Well, I'M NOT hacked but she's pretending to be one of the ever suspicious hackers of Stardoll!


Next up is cherrydaboo29. Another pretending-to-be hacker. Sadly I did not take pictures of her presentation but this is a picture of her suite, as it's quite messy and sloppy at the same time!
As of her appearance taken from the Beauty Parlor, she looks like Kim K to me but she has some white marks on her skin looking like she has vitiligo. Well can I just... ASK? How did she get a vitiligo-like skin? And where did she get THAT hairstyle? She is a hacker, trust me...


I don't have more pictures (they're on the other laptop, sorry) but I didn't have enough time to write on the blog because of summer vacation. And because of that I was spending more time outdoors rather than indoors because I had many chances of enjoying my vacation rather than spending a lot of hours writing on the blog, and apart from that, I couldn't find any single Wi-Fi network to keep up with. That disappointed me to death but anyways, I will keep up with my blog.


And last but NOT least, the good news is that the blog has reached OVER 2.500 views!!


SimGuru2011

1 comment:

  1. i dislike how these people change the doll's skin tone to black, vilifying minorities and hinting that being dark is "evil" or bad. It's a horrible microaggression that's gross.

    ReplyDelete