Friday, November 25, 2016

EPIC Stardoll Glitch!


(No banner for today?! I must have been that lucky...)


Hi guys n gals!!! It's SimGuru2011. Back again 'cos I've been a little busy. Well, I've been THAT busy if y'all wanna know.


Word just got out that a new collection of Pretty 'n Love has been released. And I don't know where to post anything like that, well when it comes to glitches, the answer is one: they should belong to The Shameful Side of Stardoll. And I went NUTS when I saw the price of THIS skirt below: (picture sent by loser2323)




Well, here it is! The skirt circled in black is the 'glitchy' skirt. Glitchy because the price of the skirt is very high, yet I don't know the reason why. Even Royalties cannot afford this skirt because of the price, which is 65535 Stardollars. Yet you can't earn as many Stardollars as those shown as the price, hence hacks are not allowed on Stardoll and those may lead to account deletion.
Don't nag because of the price. Or even worry because the glitch will be fixed really soon. And all I can say is that this price is not allowed on Stardoll. Not even the amount of Stardollars in order for you to afford this skirt. I've never had any encounter with any glitch like this.

...Or have I. As clear as I can remember, there was a glitch in the price of a lipstick. Back in 2014 (if we could turn back time) when the shop The Very Best of Sephora was in Starplaza.


999 Stardollars? Too damn much for a lipstick. Seriously, Stardoll? But to be honest, it was right before TSSOS (I believe June or July 2014) or whenever that was I don't even know.


This is after the EPIC (?) glitch. The price had changed from 999 to 15 Stardollars. It was limited edition, to be honest.

Back to 2016. I inform you 'bout the price of this skirt. It changed from 65535 Stardollars to 16 Stardollars. Sadly I have no picture of the changed price.

I wish you a good Black Friday.

SimGuru2011

No comments:

Post a Comment