Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The "Wigs Lover" Apocalypse


Hello guys. It's me, SimGuru2011 back here with another Stardoll apocalypse!

I am in a terrible mood... again. I don't know the reason why but I was sent some lovely (?) pictures by loser2323. Lovely... well, that means that she has been searching for members with the name "Wigslover" which I referred to at a very previous post from 2014 or 2015 or whenever that was I don't know. And I said at that post that this word should be banned from Stardoll.

As of the banner: it's made by loser2323 and this is the banner that I'll be using up to mid October.

Let's move on to the pictures that she sent me so that you'd better understand what the pictures show and for what reason this name should be banned! After that, I realized that the name is still used by fake accounts that give up Stardoll, remaining on level 1 or any other low level. Looks like the bots of Stardoll strike again or is it just me thinking 'bout the bots?

I'm excited to see what's coming!


This is the first time she searched for members with THIS name. The members in red underlining (refers to the picture) are the prime targets of this apocalypse. After countless times of searching on Stardoll the results even showed members who were inspired by FKA Twigs.


The first member in this so-called "apocalypse" is wigslover321. As of her presentation; she says that new wigs are coming but she's not a Superstar to sell her own wigs.


Next up is a member called Wigs_Lover. Nothing special but her name makes me think of wig duplicators. This name should be banned from Stardoll because of wig duplicators and for whatever reason that is I don't know. And I swear to God the pictures down below represent her presentation.


Now THIS is what I hate. StarDesign duplicators. Doesn't matter if it's in one of the four StarDesign categories (Decor, Jewelry, Fashion, Hair) but today's post is about Hair and especially StarDesign hair, that's what the post's all about! Here is her lovely (?) presentation which shows StarDesign hair designs. The first picture shows a wig, the second one eyebrows, and the third one lips. All of them are originally designed by other users who tried so hard to design these and tried so hard to sell them for Stardollars or Starcoins and reserve it for others. But this person does something different: She uses a program or proxies to duplicate them! Proxies and hacking programs are banned on Stardoll, according to the One-Stop Rules. These may terminate your account or get your account hacked for no reason.


This is the picture of all the members with the "wigslover" username. Don't you think that this name should be banned from Stardoll and be used as a censor word? Tell me in the comments below!

SimGuru2011

1 comment:

  1. If you need an effective, efficient, brilliant hacker to spy on your cheating spouse,boyfriend/girlfriend contact brillianthackers800@gmail.com,he is a reliable hacker who is trustworthy, he helped me to settle bank loans,he also helped me to spy on my ex wife's WhatsApp and I got to know about all her little secrets, thanks to him I am now a free man,contact him and thank me later.

    ReplyDelete