Thursday, August 14, 2014

A bunch of pervs for you ...



Hay guys it's me old_school1904 again! I just got a new banner. SimGuru2011 made it.With my loverboy of the day, who is ithinkimabutt, blazin' it up at the Dressingroom, I mean havin' fun. So today I have more idiots to fall in my trap. Take a look.
 I learned this name from the search bar. He has a wonderful presentation and outfit so it's time to get to know the person well.
 He has a lot of black guys in his presentation so that made me laugh SO HARD more than hearing qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmmnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiuytrewqqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmmnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiuytrewq and so on. That makes me laugh HARDER than ever!
nothin' to say 'bout that
 And yournasty is insulting Callie.Stardoll in both pres and guestbook.
Anyways, I wish you a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment