Saturday, September 3, 2016

I GOT ATTACKED ON MY GUESTBOOK!

Hi guys n gals!!! SimGuru2011 is back for good and I am in a terrible mood today. Well, guess what? I got attacked by a psycho in my guestbook with a message about free Stardollars, it refers to a site that gives free Stardollars.

First I got a similar message by Epercola (now I checked her she's deleted) and now I got another message by Stardoll0000Icy (or whatever her name is I don't even know.) saying about a phishing site that can give you free Stardollars easily and fast. She encourages people to visit this site and claims that this site can work, but when it comes to visiting this site, it may steal your account or get your account deleted because it may look like Stardoll and may give you steps to create an account (if the specific site looks like Stardoll regardless of the Stardoll template) or redirect you to a link or many annoying ads that are most likely a virus which may harm your computer and all that good stuff. It can give free Superstar/Royalty membership or whatever else that requires payment. This site is a phishing site and people should be careful of this site or whatever phishing site that is referred to these messages. And in general, they should be careful of what they visit on the Internet!

Proof is shown below! (I'm so excited to see the message!)



That's from my guestbook. Well guess what I did next? I reported her and said that she refers to a phishing site that gives free Stardollars easily and convinces people to get free Stardollars easily and fast. I wrote on a previous post about this message, and if this happened one more time I would report straight away to The Shameful Side of Stardoll!

The message is most likely a scam that is happening lately on Stardoll and everyone should report this message because it may delete their accounts and apart from that, it gets worse and worse day after day on Stardoll...

After that 'attack' on my guestbook, I decided to search her up and see what level she is. She was on level 21, nothing interesting or special. Most dolls that send this message are on level 13 or whatever else I've seen on Stardoll I don't even know.


That's what the search bar gave me (luckily I didn't get trolled!) and I hope she gets deleted soon. I'm not trying to be mean but many authors of this blog reported it. (except for loser2323 whose guestbook is closed and she cannot receive such messages. For your information she's on level 61.) Even though I am on level 34 I received this message twice!

I wish you a happy weekend!

SimGuru2011 (Getting ready for my all-new banner.)
:D x

No comments:

Post a Comment