Monday, May 1, 2017

SCARY STARDOLL DOLLS (WARNING GROSS) - Part 2

Hi guys n gals!!! This is SimGuru2011. I'm back for good, you probably know it. I let loser2323 write on the blog while being absent for a long time.
'
So, May didn't start that well for me. You know why. I found some more scary members on Stardoll and so today's post is the sequel to a post from August. It's a "scary" post and a scary apocalypse.

This time I included members with names like "CherryDaboo" (yeah, most people use this name to pretend they are hackers) and other names. Most of the members are inactive or deleted.

As of their appearances; they are so scary they can give you goosebumps and as of their presentations; they are either empty, or not. Who cares?

The pictures speak by themselves.

The first person caught in the act is CherryDaboa. Sadly I have no picture of her suite/presentation but I have a picture of Beauty Parlor.


This is her. She looks as scary as I am supposed to say. Her eyes, nose, mouth and eyebrows are supposed to be where they usually are (you know what I mean) and her makeup actually matches with her hair style and hair color. She wears a turquoise eyepencil (I don't know how turquoise is spelled, at least I tried to figure out how turquoise is spelled. It's good, I suppose :D) and a cobalt blue lipstick. The eyepencil can be found in Starplaza for 4SD on Dot and the lipstick is unavailable at this time. I wanna know WHERE she got that hairstyle. And I wanna know HOW did she get that vitiligo-like skin. She's a hacker for sure, trust me...

The next person is another hacker as I'm supposed to know. I don't know her name but her name probably should have to do with CherryDaboo. I have a picture of her Beauty Parlor. ONLY her Beauty Parlor.


Another hacker. I wanna know where her facial features are. Her face is literally empty, but her makeup is still on. She kinda looks like BlueMonday1988 with chestnut blonde hair and no eyes. I want to know WHY she put that green eyeshadow from Stardoll Academy as a blush. She's a hacker, that's pretty obvious.

But I have more to come. Most of the pictures down below are taken from Beauty Parlors but I don't know most of the members' names. 

The next two pictures come from a person whose name is still unknown. I only have his Beauty Parlor, but he's not that scary. He can still give me goosebumps in whatever way... 


This is him. He looks normal to me. He has no facial features in bad position(s) but he tried to hide his face with a piece of hair designed in StarDesign hair. That looks normal, but a little weird. 

I have the after of this picture. That's what happened when I took the piece of hair and dragged it into the StarDesign Hair section. The result is just... stunning. No kidding!


That's the definition of "handsome". I did not actually drag the piece of hair but made it smaller. That looks HOT.

Wait; we have more to come. 

The next member's name is CherryDaboo1.1 . I only have a picture of her suite. You will definitely need to go crazy because of her suite, which is quite messy and sloppy especially for a level 5 member, to be honest. I've seen level 5 members with better and neater suites. According to my Stardoll experience. Not as good as this one but at least it's worth it posting it here.


Do you like her? She kinda looks scary as fuck but her suite is sloppier and messier than her style and a whole lot weirder than her facial features. That gave me goosebumps, to be honest...

Now THIS is what I hate on Stardoll. Hackers. And this is described by this message shown down below. The story goes like this. A curious Stardoll gal wants to know how we hack accounts on Stardoll. The answer is: "NO HACK ACCOUNTS!" as said (or most likely written) by CherryDaBoBiG. I wanna say that both messages do have some mistakes, The first one has a spelling mistake because she has written so fast and the other one has bad English. I'm just making assumptions but this may be true (or not). That's just my opinion.


Last but not least, our last person for the day is cherrydaboo292. I only have a picture of her suite. Which is actually blank. Especially from a level 1 member. I've seen better suites by level 1 members. But I've seen blank suites by level 20 members. What should I say about her suite?


As of her looks; She looks scary. Scarier than I expected. She is bald and has her eyes positioned normally. She has a second pair of eyes in her hips, pretending it's her second pair of eyes. She also has a nose, which can sniff her private part and a mouth which is in her private part. The mouth is placed in a special location in her body and it's like: "Suck me, I'm a mouth in a vagina!". She kinda looks like the human version of one of the monsters in "Monsters Inc.". That gave me goosebumps...

Thanks for reading.

SimGuru2011

1 comment:

  1. You need personal informations from companies,family and friends that will better your life and you need easy access without them noticing just contact nick or you’re financially unstable or you have a bad credit score, he will solve that without stress,he and his team can clear criminal records without leaving a trace and can also anonymously credit your empty credit cards with funds you need,all these are not done free obviously but I like working with nick and his team cause they keep you updated on every step taken in order to achieve the goal and they also deliver on time,I tested and confirmed this I’m still happy on how my life is improving after my encounter with him ,you can send a mail to vladislav.nickhack@outlook.com
    Text/call +17078685071

    ReplyDelete