Thursday, July 6, 2017

SCARY STARDOLL DOLLS GALORE!!! (WARNING GROSS)


Hey all. SimGuru2011 here. Sorry 'bout the title as I hardly have no ideas of a title. Y'all probably know that this is the fourth part of my Scary Stardoll Dolls series.

I have caught over a lot of scary dolls in my trap over the past 10 months. It all started in August when a YouTube video convinced me to find dolls with the name "CherryDaBoo".

Since then, more and more dolls create dolls with THIS name. (probably CherryDaBoo or puns)

I have two dolls in my trap. First cherydaboo. It's probably a pun. It sounds the same. I only have pictures of her suite and presentation. (when it comes to presentation I will have to over-describe some things)

All pictures were sent to me by Joanne.


Just look at her blank suite. It's blanker than blank. Not trying to be any kind of rude but it's just a typical level 5 suite.

And was I the only one who stared at her face and made me go OMG? Her face IS scary. She has her eyebrows as an eyeshadow (or is it an eyeshadow from DOT?) and her eyes in the exact same position as her shadowbrows. (actually a combination of eyeshadow and eyebrows)

The answer is probably Charles Proxy, which can do many things on Stardoll. From cloning wigs to covergirl and makeup to free Stardollars. Since wig cloning and free Stardollars are not mentioned in this post, this doll has greater chances to become Covergirl with such looks... Just kidding and I really mean it.

Do I have more?

(Of course I do)


It's the part that I need to talk about more than I do. Her presentation. I don't know what that red thingy means since  I don't know the language. (probably Turkish)

I have no problem with the country, or the language.

Another doll to come!!! YAYYYYYYY! (don't know why I'm so excited)

This suite is taken from user Cherry.Daboo. If you look closer you'll see her looks, which make me think of a Superstar (not actually a Superstar but the contour masks from Transform) and her suite which is not only blank as hell, BUT holds two game trophies in her hands! (Trust me, the powers of Cheat Engine and Charles Proxy are supernatural)


The picture says it all. No need to be over-descriptive.

I have another one. Only a picture of her Beauty Parlor.


She did nothing with her nose, only with her eyebrows. She painted them dark hot pink and put them as an eyeshadow above her eyes. I'm not gonna say she looks either like Voldemort or Darth Vader but she totally nailed it in my opinion!!!

OH YES another picture... No, hold on. Pictures.



That doll looks a bit more realistic to me. He looks like he spread over a ton of yogurt on his body. And I don't wanna look at his face because he looks like he got a plastic surgery after messing with nuclear bombs. And this is one of the effects of radiation.

This is the before in his Beauty Parlor.


No further details needed. The picture says it all. And I really mean it. Thanks to the power of MS Paint.

This is the after.


This picture doesn't need any further details/description but he looks normal again.

A good friend sent me these lovely pictures.

Sorry for using the old banner but this post was before the new one.

Have a nice day (& I edited Joanne's post a little bit)

SimGuru2011


1 comment: