Wednesday, July 5, 2017

ALL-NEW Stardoll scam. BEWARE!


Hey all! SimGuru2011 here! I have some terrible news for you. ANOTHER scam has started on Stardoll and has to do with hacking websites. It was like the previous one that had to do with hacking websites again but now it still has to do with suspicious broadcasts with the word "presentation". The broadcasters seem to be low level members, especially level 5 members according to what I (SimGuru2011) and Joanne (loser2323) saw.

Let's have a look at them.



FAKE NEWS ALERT! Almost everyone wants Stardollars but most of them can't afford it. This link is super easy and safe, according to her. And she convinces everyone to visit it.

According to my opinion, it is NOT safe to give out links in presentations on Stardoll! Neither is easy nor safe. First off, it may steal your account or your personal information or may delete your account in a number of ways. To make things worse, she proves that it's real, but it's NOT!!!

Note that this site may give you viruses. Or they may redirect you to sites that ask your PERSONAL INFORMATION (such as phone / credit card number, full name, address etc.) and so you'll have to give it out. These sites may scam you for real so don't dare to pay a single visit to them because they're not only dangerous, but they may delete your account on Stardoll.

I reported her as well. So sorry I don't have a picture of what I wrote on the report page but I blocked her. Here's a message on her GB, left by me.


Oh looky it's me. The one in red circle. 

But I have more evidence. I know Joanne has these pictures already but this picture was taken when she was on the 'Members' page. She was probably troll-hunting on SD a couple minutes ago. 


PROOF!!! 3 of the fake dolls THIS person created are now deleted. Reason: because of their 'tempting' presentation which redirects people to this phishing site: frestardollds.my-free.website

The one highlit in NEON TURQUOISE is the website. So don't dare to visit it in ANY way because it's more than dangerous. 



I don't know from whom this presentation was taken from.

Stay safe on Stardoll and beware of scams!

*** Both me and Joanne reported some of these dolls, who are probably fake dolls as they were created the same day, today I think. And she got a friend request from frestardoll16; then she blocked her.

I hope they get deleted real soon as I am not trying to be rude in any way. Or offensive.



Have a nice day.
SimGuru2011 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment