Thursday, August 7, 2014

Perverts' corner..


Hey it's me SimGuru2011 again! So today I have gathered a lot of pervy sickos in my trap which some of them, attracted me a lot!
So I am getting a new banner soon :-) I hope you will like it. And the shameful side of Stardoll is made TO STOP hackers! I really hope you'll like my character. I am sweet, good, kind, outgoing and reliable. 
See my pres or find me on Stardoll: SimGuru2011
So let's move on to the pervs!
 Well this name was brought to me by The Vote. Nastyschoolgirl is her name so she got deleted a few weeks ago I guess.
 Just another lezgirl. I guess her name is...
 Well she says if I know any fast paced lez RPG clubs, I'll join.
 Well I am a little sarcastic here. When I saw the letter "q" I went crazy!
 Ya, there is NOTHING to say 'bout that...
 Her presentation attracted me!
 Well there is a hypocrisy affair in here. The guy named ForrestBag, whose username attracted me a lot, got deleted. Man what a charming username you have...
And this is ForrestBag's Stardoll "sister" ForrestLesvia. Also she has an ATTRACTIVE username.
 I learned this guy from the search bar. finger-me is her username. What a creep!
So if you like send me a pervy friend request (like suck my balls etc) or join my club Hipsters4eva. 
And about the banner, do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment