Friday, August 8, 2014

some more action

Hey peeps it's me SimGuru2011 and I am back with more pervs! Also, about the banner, do you like it?
It's a Keep Calm one, don't worry :-D
So, however I made it myself so there's no need to worry! So let's move on!
 That's the image of a guestbook which attracted me.
 Stardoll is NOT a dating site as many of you consider. It's a site for PLAYING games. What dummies!
 Well this perv's username is charming, like ForrestBag's one, and both of them got deleted. Her name is router2013. What a charming username.... And what a charming outfit you had (BEFORE you got deleted)... And ForrestBag's Stardoll "sister"'s name ForrestLesvia was soooooo charming.
 Stardoll is getting dirtier nowadays I guess... So again I have to mention that it is turning for an online dating site. Online dating is DANGEROUS for you kids, so BE CAREFUL.
 How come do you write such things in guestbooks? There are 5 year olds playing on this site!
Three words are enough:
SHAME ON YOU!
 Well if they wrote such things on my GB I would post them STRAIGHT AWAY to the Shameful Side of Stardoll.
 Oh God those are turnin' me on. Yeah, there's NOTHING to say 'bout them...
Again, Stardoll is turning for an online dating site as many of those pervs consider. It is NOT an online dating site for dummies. It is a site for playing dress up games. You are wrong. Three words are enough: SHAME ON YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment