Friday, August 15, 2014

Just another sicko...

Hello. I am SimGuru2011. But yeah. I am hard to forget, and hard to be forgotten. So this guy is on my friends list, he is the loverboy of the week.
Let's take a look at his lovely presentation and his runway worthy outfits.
I think I can agree with that sentiment this user expressed in his username.

When I loaded his page, I was very impressed by the clothing he wore that was perfectly tailored to his shape.
Well now it's time to get to know the person really well by reading his presentation.
He describes himself as 'hot' and 'cool'. He just wants to attract me with the image below.
 So these images were taken AGES ago...

 And if you look closely he is 81 years old! And he is a tranny, due to miss.nadeen's opinion.
 Close enough. Being gay and being a tranny is exactly the same thing.
 Man, I don't know what he means in this comment!
 Misspelling issue by 242733309 DEL. He means: 'Wtf this bych is kraz' but the correct is: 'Wtf this bitch is crazy'. You have a lame grammar. 3 words are enough: shame on you.
 Some rude comments about his 'tranny' aka 'transvestite' look.
 222737310 DEL writes: ur still a butt. I don't know why!
 190095161 DEL writes about his immaturity. He writes it AGES ago...
 And a comment by 138913612 DEL about how he looks in real life.
 yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh...
 Nothin' to say 'bout that..




Anyways I wish you a wonderful day!
SimGuru2011

No comments:

Post a Comment