Friday, August 29, 2014

Scammer...


Hay guys I am BACK with a new scammer! According to how-to-get-free.blogspot.com there is a SCAM going around on Stardoll for two and a half months, it started in the 18th of June 2014. This has happened to me too. That means, SOMEONE who creates A LOT of fake dolls and send a lot of links including tinypic and generators of starcoins and stardollars. NEVER VISIT ANY TOO SHORTENED LINKS, mentioned on the other website Adventures in Stardoll by old_school1904. 

This was sent to me by another friend of mine! BE CAREFUL or else they will steal your account!
Firstly can I just ASK... the censored word way up there means tinypic?
Secondly, why do people STILL fall for this crap?

For your info she reported it TWICE and rejected it. I reported the scammers and declined them. As always. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment