Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Waaaaaaaaay more pervs!

Hello everyone. It's old_school1904. I have some weirdos. For whom? For you my lovely readers.

I just got a new banner made by gamer160. See at the bottom? In the banner is me and a guy on gamer160's friends list, ithinkimabutt. In this dress aren't I pretty? So let's move on to the sickos.

The first creeper caught in the act is se3_8elw. She was brought to me by ModernBannister.

With a name like that, I don't think she needs any further introduction.

Take a look at her message, her runway worthy outfits and sparkling presentation below.



Just a wonderful name isn't it? Work it girl!

My visitors are increasing day by day because I am getting MORE pervy friend requests OMG!
 Pedophile Alert! Pedophile Alert! Pedophile Alert!
There are 7 yr olds playin' on this site!
OMFG just another perv caught in the act.
Anyways, I wish you a wonderful day! :D
old_school1904

No comments:

Post a Comment