Friday, August 15, 2014

Just another old pervy man OMFG !!!!

Hay there! SimGuru2011 here! I am in an awful mood today. So, a while ago, I was asked by a ''78 year-old lady with red hair'' whether I wanted to 'shag' her or not. My reply? Nah. No thanks. Not today, anyway. Maybe another time. If you want to know his name, add me.
 Sorry the image is too small I have no problem! The guy deleted the comment, it is just my little (pervy) account, sometimes it is not pervy!
This is the guestbook comment but asdfghjkl666. is my pervy account's name, deleted the comment. The same reaction again. Weird reaction. As always. 
This comment was written by asdfghjkl666. in gamer160's guestbook. 
***********************************************************************************************************************
Then, you'd DEFINITELY see the shameful side of Stardoll.
Thank you! I hope your day goes well.
SimGuru2011

No comments:

Post a Comment